May - August 2007; August - December 2008; April - June 2009
I can't share too many details of my three internships at Apple. I can tell you that I:
- Learned what goes into world-class hardware development and QA testing.
- Led the team during the early-stage development of a new iMac.
- Worked with cross-functional teams including many engineering disciplines and marketing.
- Oversaw vendor production lines in China.
- Was one of only 5 interns out of 100+ selected to present my work to Hardware SVP Bob Mansfield.